Le GRAS Burkina ambitionne de devenir un pôle d’excellence dans la recherche biomédicale et opérationnelle en Afrique de l’Ouest.
What Are Our Missions ?
The main missions of GRAS are :
- To contribute, through innovative health research, to the settlement of public health problems and, consequently, to the improvement of the health of populations,
- To contribute to the strengthening of the skills of health research professionals.
What values guide us?
The Groupe de Recherche Action en Santé (GRAS) has a General Management Board, an Administrative and Financial Management Board (Human Resources Department, Project Management Department and Capital Management Department), a Quality Management Board and a Scientific Board.
At the core of the rationale of the institution, the Scientific Board has six units.
The Clinical Trials and Epidemiological Studies Unit
The Biomedical Sciences Unit
The Pharmacy and Cold Chain Unit
- managing the reception, storage, controlled destruction and shipment of investigational products in accordance with the regulations and the manufacturer's prescriptions;
- preparing and delivering investigational medicinal products to participants in clinical trials
- ensuring that the cold chain for the storage of investigational products and biological samples is well maintained and in good operating conditions.